The main musculoskeletal problems are:
- Back pain, muscle tension (eg, disc protrusion-extrusion-prolapse, spondylosis, spondylolisthesis, radiculopathy, etc.)
- Hip or knee arthroplasty (both preoperative and postoperative)
- Movement and function restoration after fracture
- Movement and function rahabilitation after a traffic accident or trauma (including scar and compression treatment after burns)
- Functional rehabilitation with neurological diseases (eg multiple sclerosis, etc.)
At the physiotherapist’s appointment there are many injuries and restrictions, that limit the client’s daily activities, sport or hobbies can be dealt with. Various injuries can result in pain, decreased range of joint motion, decreased muscle performance, inflammation of tendons or tendon sheaths, and other problems. The main reasons for booking an appointment with us are muscle tensions and tension headaches in the neck-shoulder girdle, pain in the lower back and pelvic-sacral region, as well as pain in other joints: ankle, knee and elbow.